Accelerating Leadership and Organizational Performance in Companies Focused on Growth
Situation: A global beverage company’s Americas division had disparate talent management processes that negatively impacted their ability to identify and develop internal leadership talent.
- Strategic Thinking. Pragmatic Advice: Working with two other consultants, we assessed the
leadership competency model, talent acquisition process, performance management, and talent
review processes leading to a consistent process design across the Americas.
- Dramatic Results: Improved identification and development of leaders who can meet business objectives.
Situation: An established non-profit’s founder identifies the need to organize differently to meet the needs of their constituents and engage their resources more efficiently.
- Strategic Thinking. Pragmatic Advice: Factor in Talent recommended and conducted an organization and leadership assessment to determine the organizational model for the future.
- During the assessment, the ED is chosen for a key role in State government and Factor In Talent works with the Founder to plan the transition.
Dramatic Results: The re-organization results in the alignment of resources to key constituents, a shared services model that increases efficiency for resources used across constituent groups, and a smooth transition to a new ED.
Situation: The Human Resources organization in a world-renowned university needs to become more strategically aligned with the university mission and each school’s strategies.
- Strategic Thinking. Pragmatic Advice:Using focus groups and surveys with the administrative leadership in each school to gather empirical data, we determined the focus areas for increased alignment. A development approach for the HR organization is identified and the university’s recruitment process is redesigned.
- Dramatic Results: Increased HR capacity to meet the university’s needs and support the mission. This work is featured in The Conference Board’s “Evidence-based HR in Action.”